Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Murviman
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Poor sound through YouView box

Reading through experience of others I’m aware this problem not unheard of. The problem shows itself as if the sound is spooling. It is a fairly recent issue starting with minor blips after, say, 1/2 hr but getting more and more frequent until too intrusive to continue. Broadband speed is excellent and I have another (non BT box) that works perfectly. I have switched off the box to give the opportunity for a clean restart, but was unsuccessful. Am I correct in thinking a new box is the way forward or are there other options I have missed? Any guidance gratefully received.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES
V_Meldrew
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Poor sound through YouView box

We get this issue occassionally but only on one channel for some strange reason (320 if memory serves right), we just change channel momentarily and then go back to it and everything works OK until the next time.

0 Ratings
Murviman
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for this but my problem affects all channels and all the players I have tried.

I

0 Ratings
srpsrp
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Which box have you got ? I'm using the UHD box connect to a home cinema amp and have not had such issues.

It does occaisionally go funny ( the narration comes from the side speakers) after skipping advert breaks but if I pause/play it solves it. ( It's always done this I think)

0 Ratings