cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TrickyDicky
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 17

Re: Pre bought YouView box

Ney, are you 'pulling our legs'. If I go to the link in your post or the one provided in the previous post the offer you want is there !!!

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings Star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 17

I think what Nev is describing is that the offer is advertised clearly on the link pages but when he goes thru the order process it is is not available as one of the options. Hence his only option is to order by phone.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 13 of 17

Yes Zulu17 thats what I mean. The offer after you click on free trial is not there.

Darren

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 14 of 17

BT dont seem to be very helpfull if you already own a YouView box. I have been finding out .

Darren

Distinguished Guru
Message 15 of 17

Can I suggest you contact the Mods. You are quite right the options are not there.

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
TrickyDicky
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 17

Ney,

Ok, my error .......... understand now .......... sorry about that

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings Star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
tankmc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 17

I agree, the information is confusing and no one seams to take responsability. When i called them i was passed to 5 different people before the 5th person was going to pass me back to the 3rd person so i gave up lol

0 Ratings