cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Prime Video App - Something went wrong

Go to solution

I’ve been using BT you view and the associated apps for years. The Apps got really slow Prime video / Netflix etc. I thought I would reset the box and see if it sped it up. Effectively thinking it would have the same effect as clearing the cache on a computer.

I have since added my credentials back into these apps and whilst Netflix is working. I can access Prime Video but as soon as I play a video it starts trying to load (whirling circle) then shows a page stating. SOMETHING WENT WRONG, please try again later. For more help, visit Amazon.co.uk/videohelp

there is no code associated and nothing on this page is a taut helpful in resolving this issue. 

box has been power cycled.

any ideas??

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Prime Video App - Something went wrong

Go to solution

Given that you seem to have experienced the problem after you reset your BT TV Youview box you might try the advice  given in 

Problems viewing using BT TV YouView box (amazonforum.com

maybe worth  deregistering the box and then registering the box again as suggested  by the Amazon staff.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

That’s worked thanks.

derigistered within Amazon account and then set back up and all is now working 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi, can I ask if this did resolve your original issue? 

Prime video 'works' on my BT box, but everything about it is slow - can't use the rewind/ff as it takes ages to start and you can never tell where its going to stop.

Thanks 

Mike

0 Ratings