cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Opalset1
Message 1 of 6

Prime video not working

Go to solution
I can load all other players no problem. Amazon prime video just will not load. I have turned everything off and back on again.

It just goes blank screen then returns to tv channel

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Prime video not working

Go to solution
Welcome to this user forum Do you have BT Parental controls active on your BT account?
0 Ratings
Opalset1
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
No. My children are 26 and over lol. It was working perfectly yesterday
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@Opalset1 wrote:
No. My children are 26 and over lol. It was working perfectly yesterday

Might be worth just restarting the BT home hub, then once the connection restores, the restart the BT YouView box.

If you have tried all of that, the see if another forum member can suggest anything else.

0 Ratings
Opalset1
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.  I have turned everything off at the wall - waited 10 mins and then back on and stil the same problem.  All the other apps (netflix, iplay, itv hub, nowtv) are all working perfectly - its just amazon prime that isn't.

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

This was a known issue and updated on the YouView site (statement below). It should all be working again now.

https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/comment/19000495#Comment_19000495

We're aware of an issue that started yesterday with the Amazon Prime Video player on BT & TalkTalk devices which caused users not to be able to access the player. Amazon resolved this issue in the early hours of this morning so it should now be working.

Can you please try the player today and let us know if you are able to use it or if you experience a similar issue again?

0 Ratings