Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 48

Pro box rebooting

Hello.

On watching the Fulham Liverpool match at 12:30pm earlier today the box (pro model) turned itself off twice.

The first time it was unresponsive so I pulled the power cable and rebooted.

The second time it did it I left it for a few minutes and it flickered back into life.

Also the adverts are woefully out of sync with voices, although the match and commentary pre during and after wasn't affected.

Is this a known problem? Another minor point is that the HDR had to be set to maximum on my TV and the picture was still quite dark.(channel 465 HDR) whereas over on 433 (no HDR but still 4k) the picture was cold in colour temperature.

Ta.

47 REPLIES 47
Message 2 of 48

Re: Pro box rebooting

Just to confirm happened to me as well ridiculous how buggy this ‘pro’ box still is.

Message 3 of 48

I also had this happen on my pro tv box during the lunchtime game yesterday. I’ve only had it since April, but this is the first time that I’ve had a problem when watching Ch 465. It looks as though the BT Sport team will have plenty to deal with from yesterday’s match when they start work in the morning.

Message 4 of 48

Had exactly the same problem with my Pro Box. Screen froze during the match whilst on the HDR channel and then it rebooted.

Message 5 of 48

I had exactly the same thing happen to me during Fulham Vs Liverpool game on Ultimate HDR... No issues with the picture quality though. Could it have been an update getting forced through? 

Message 6 of 48

So it's now Wednesaday any update from BT about this?  

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 48

Just happened again while watching the build up for the Super Cup.

Message 8 of 48

Here we go again!

Message 9 of 48

Wonder if there's any chance of BT actually commenting.  Any news @DarrenDev ?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 48

Unlike on Saturday, when ch465 crashes I’ve just been able to switch to Ch433 and then straight back to ch465 without any problems.

0 Ratings