Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
foxyiow
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Problems upgrading from Entertainment Plus to Entertainment Max package

Go to solution

I have been trying to upgrade my TV pack to Entertainment Max for a few days now, I have placed several orders online and by phone each time I get the "You currently have no open orders" message in my account. The call centre have tried to add it to my account, I have not received any confirmation emails from them and each time I am told that it will work by "midnight tonight", the HD and Kids extra channels say I need to subscribe

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 8

Re: Problems upgrading from Entertainment Plus to Entertainment Max package

Go to solution

I believe you have another thread where moderator assistance was offered.

One other observation - Entertainment Max is I believe marketed as being available to existing customers  - if you are a new customer who has ordered one (available ) product  package and seek to change straight away to the Entertainment Max product it is very likely to be complicated as that package (Entertainment Max) would not have been on offer to a new subscriber.

I will refer the thread to a moderator.

0 Ratings
foxyiow
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

The other issue on the other thread has now been resolved, I have been an Infinity customer since April. It would be good to have some assistance from a Moderator

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi foxyiow,

Thanks for posting. You can track your order by clicking this link. If that doesn't help send over the details and I'll look into it for you. You'll get the contact link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

@foxyiow wrote:

The other issue on the other thread has now been resolved, I have been an Infinity customer since April. It would be good to have some assistance from a Moderator

From reading the BT blurb the eligibilty is based upon being an existing BT TV customer rather than a broadband/infinity customer. From your other thread it suggests you have only recently taken up a BT TV product.

0 Ratings
danstanbridge
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi,

I am also getting the same issue, had the phone call to say lets upgrade you to make sure you get BT Sport for free.  After a number of attempts by other employees I still have no order/upgrade.  

The agreed plan is to upgrade my package to Entertainment Max at X price.  They go through the whole process, even to the point of reading me the early cancelation policy, today I was given an order referance starting with HMNF...

I still have no upgrade, still paying more than agreed, notes all over the system, sore ears from speaking with a number of confident people that have 'sorted my order'. 

I'm kinda at the end of my tether now :s

So interested in any other type of help out there!!!

Thanks,

Dan

0 Ratings
foxyiow
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

@danstanbridge wrote:

Hi,

I am also getting the same issue, had the phone call to say lets upgrade you to make sure you get BT Sport for free.  After a number of attempts by other employees I still have no order/upgrade.  

Thanks,

Dan

I contacted the mods yesterday and I am waiting for a reply. If I get it sorted i'll let you know what they said

0 Ratings
foxyiow
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
I am waiting for a reply back from the complaints department after the Muppets in the options team have put through another order without looking into problem
0 Ratings