cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MATTHEWATLANT0S
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Problems with series recordings from Eurosport.

Hello,
Am having the following problems with series recordings the tennis  that is on Eurosport, set the series record and the DTR2100 box wiill record the tennis on Eurosport, the next day the box only records 2 hours then switchs off but the tennis goes all day, today i set the recording but when I chack box there was not red light on the front of the box to tell nme that the box was recording but when I checkd the box had recorded only 2 hours, so I set the recording again for the afternoon but the box did not record the afternoon, so I press record on the remote control to start record the box only recorded about 2 mins then stop recording.

I have a DTR2100 box that is running the latestet software.

Any help would be great.
Thanks
Matthew
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problems with series recordings from Eurosport.

If the problems you are experiencing are only with the Live Roland  Garros Eurosport coverage then  the suspicion would be with Eurosport  metadata and/or EPG data changes. My impression is that a series record could actually select  programmes on both the Eurosport 1 and Eurosport 2 channels And those programmes are often on concurrently. I see Sarah has responded on your thread on the YouView Community asking for more details.

Did you record today’s (Fridays sessions)  and are they recording as you expect?

At least there is now some catch-up provided on the BT TV player although does seem to take a couple of days to be loaded.

0 Ratings
Dinasaur
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problems with series recordings from Eurosport.

Matthew,

I've experienced the same problems, and it nearly always happened that the EPG has changed to show a match involving a British player,  My box stops recording, and does not even start again when the 'general' coverage resumes. I've emailed Eurosport to highlight the problem, and surprisingly the Edmund/Fognini match was not shown separately - so I've had no interruption in recording.

There are two ther possible solutions:-  1 Some set top boxes will record channels as well as programmes so that would work fine. 2 If you have a DEVD/HDD Recorder, you can re4cord onto that for as long as you like. Hope this helps.

0 Ratings