Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iamgrandna1
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Problems with the BT listings page.....

Go to solution
I am hoping somebody out there can help us! We are not a novice with the BT youview channel watching BUT we have come across a problem that is NOT on the query listings of how to fix...
My problem is this:-

On the all channels tv listings channel guide page,when the page loads up,it shows on the programme you are watching on the listings page an enlarged white information on the television programme you are watching at the time on the tv listings page. I would like to know HOW to take this enlargement off the tv listings page.....Any suggestions you lovely people out there? Thanks for any help! iamgrandma1
3 REPLIES
sophiajones
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problems with the BT listings page.....

Go to solution

If you are having problems with the BT listing page, the best way to solve this problem is to contact your BT customer service team on phone or by email.

0 Ratings
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Iamgrandna1,

I'm afraid that you can't turn this 'feature' off. It was added in the latest software update and you're far from the first person who doesn't like it. It would have been nice if they'd added an off switch, but they didn't and I suspect that they won't, irrespective of how many customers  dislike it.

Highlighted
Iamgrandna1
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Thank you for repkying to my enquiry. Just our luck to get something that nobody wants or likes and bt will not take it off.....Thanks for all your help anyhows! Cheers. Iamgrandma1
0 Ratings