Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
servicefailure
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Program Information now useless

Prior to the upgrade, the program info had two displays which changed very quickly on pressing info. If you were lucky, the details screen had some of the missing info.

One of the bits of info was the series and episode info. THis was also held in the my recordings area so you could delete old episodes and old series whihc the YouView box insists on recording.

NOW - since the update there is no series and episode info.

Yet another shambles of an upgrade from BT.

Please let me know that this is to be reinstated.

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT MERGE THIS INTO THE THREAD WITH 440 POSTS IN IT

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Program Information now useless

@servicefailure

Please read the main thread that was started by the moderator, that is where any issues are being noted, and replies given. There is no need to start any new threads

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-Boxes/Get-ready-for-your-brand-new-BT-TV-experience/td-p/1722437

Any replies to your question will be posted on that thread.

You will also note that this issue has already been raised on that thread.

0 Ratings
servicefailure
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I looked at that thread and tried to search for the issue I wanted to raise, but due to the lack of any meaningful search function meant that I was unable to find any reference to it. So yes there is a need to start a new thread.

Hence my starting a new thread, so that anyone else would be able to find the issue more easily.

So no, I did not note that the issue was already raised, and it would have been more helpful if you had provided a link to the post(s) in that thread where the issue had been rasised and responded to. What are the replies that have been given?

I do understand that you cannot help solve any of these basic issues that would make it easier for users to find the relevant information. It must be very frustrating for you to have to deal with deluge of complaints that have followed this disastrous upgrade and appaling implementation of untested untrialled software. A classic IT failure which BT seems unable to avoid repaeatedly.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

I would still recommend that your question is added to the exiisting thread, wher feedback is being gathered.

If there are multiplle threads, the its very difficult to extract all of the issues.

Read this post https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-Boxes/Get-ready-for-your-brand-new-BT-TV-experience/m-p/1734216#...

0 Ratings