cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
billytwiglet
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Programme guide pop-ups. DTR - T4000 december software upgrade

The latest software upgrade has added pop-up boxes with programme details when you highlight an item on the programme guide. I find this really annoying because it interupts scanning down and across the list to find what I want. The added info amounts to a few words which don't give an adequate descrition of the programme in any case.  BT say it's not removable. Can anyone please advise how to get rid of this feature?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Programme guide pop-ups. DTR - T4000 december software upgrade

You can only hope that with quite a lot of negative feedback that there becomes a option in settings to turn it off. Personally I think , like yourself, that it's an unnecessary and retrograde step.

Don't hold your breath though as very little of negative user comments get taken notice of.

0 Ratings
billytwiglet
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Programme guide pop-ups. DTR - T4000 december software upgrade

Hi Tim, thanks for your reply. Some time ago I cancelled my bt tv subscription because they couldn't leave the software alone; guide editing comes to mind. It took ages for any sort of change which is why I now have my own independant box. I would be facinated to see the process and rationale behind this sort of medling.

John

0 Ratings