Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kalamazoo
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Programme guide

Go to solution

When I access the guide it’s only showing programme details from bbc2 onwards. I have tried entering number 1 on the remote but that doesn’t work. So I can’t get in there to set up,any recordings. Any ideas please?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 8

Re: Programme guide

Go to solution

Hi @kalamazoo

Thanks for your post and welcome back!  Apologies for the delay in a response to your post.

Is this still an issue? Definitely doesn't sound right to me.  If you're still having this problem post back and I will give you a hand from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
kalamazoo
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Robbie

yes it is still an issue. Easy to get round as I just use 101 for seeing what’s on and setting record. But the whole display appears a bit weird, not as crisp as it usually is. Just seemed strange that’s all. Thanks. 

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
Hi @kalamazoo, Can you check you haven't hidden the channel from your TV guide by following these steps: Go to the TV guide, then press the YELLOW button on your remote, Enter your YouView PIN Press the RED button (not the red R button for recording) and this will restore any hidden channels. Thanks PaddyB
kalamazoo
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Sorted! Thank you so much! I think I can pin it down to two small granddaughters who had hold of it the other day so in future the remote will go walkabouts! Much appreciated.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @kalamazoo,

Thank you for taking the time to post back, I'm glad to hear the TV guide is back working as it should Smiley Happy

Cheers

PaddyB

gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

@kalamazoowrote:
Sorted! Thank you so much! I think I can pin it down to two small granddaughters who had hold of it the other day so in future the remote will go walkabouts! Much appreciated.

I thought channel editing / hiding needed the PIN?  Have you changed if from the default to something not easily, randomly guessed?

0 Ratings
kalamazoo
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Strangely enough when I followed the instructions given I didn’t need to enter the pin at all. I just got a shot of the guide with channel one there and it said hidden, so I deselected it and back it came. Glad it’s sorted anyway. Thanks.
0 Ratings