cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Purchases on BTTVapp on Amazon Firestick

Hi

I have recently left BT and have purchases, I have spoke to BT on numerous occasions but am really getting tired of not being able to access my purchases after leaving BT on my Amazon Firestick. I log onto the BTTVapp on the firestick and it tells me I need to upgrade to BT TV EXTRA. I do not have any devices registered yet the app on my mobile (which I can log into and see my purchases
) states I can register a new device every 30 days but I have 2 padlocks so cannot do anything. Help is much needed as it is driving me mad

Crumb

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Purchases on BTTVapp on Amazon Firestick

If you don't currently have a BT TV subscription then the BT TV App  Extra will not be available.  So you won't have access to the BT TV app on large screen devices.

You should I believe have access  as to your purchases while a BT TV customer  via the BT Tv app  via your mobile device.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Purchases on BTTVapp on Amazon Firestick

Thanks for the reply zulu17

These are purchases I have paid for so why would I want to watch them on a small mobile device?

I should still be able to view purchases through any device as I have shelled out my hard earned cash

I do not mean to sound harsh or bitter but watching from a mobile device is not what I paid for

Crumb

0 Ratings