Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Question about sky channels on BT TV

Hi,

I recently signed up to the 'big sport' package on BT TV. The BT sport channels show up in the guide but not the sky sports channels. I contacted BT on the online chat and was told that I have to access the sky sports channels via the NOW TV app and not the guide. I questioned this because I thought I was able to record the sky sport channels from the guide, but was told that you can record them from the NOW TV app. I have just tried this and you can't! Can anybody clarify this for me, should the sky sports channels be accessible and recordable from the Guide?

Thanks,

Matt.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Question about sky channels on BT TV

Hi @matt1986 

you are correct the Big Sport package should give you the Now TV Sky Sports Channels in your box EPG and then they will be both watchable.and recordable. they will also be available to watch by the NoW Tv app on the BT TV Box and other devices that have the Now Tv app subject to usually Now Tv device limits.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Question about sky channels on BT TV

Thanks for your reply. I thought this was the case, its a shame the advisors on the chat lacked this knowledge, although I get the feeling that they were just trying to give me an answer to get rid of me!

I've just read that the extra subscription channels can take up to 24 hours to appear, I think it has already been over 24 hours and I have the BT sport channels, but I'll give it until tomorrow and get back in touch with BT, armed with the correct information!

Thanks for your help!

0 Ratings