cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Radio Tab Missing From BTTV App

Go to solution

Just noticed, as a result of the current issue with the Pro Box EPG, that there's no option to access radio from the app. Is that intentional or an oversight?

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Radio Tab Missing From BTTV App

Go to solution

In the guide you should be able to press the blue button, then click right until you get to Radio.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution
That works on the Youview box EPG but not relevant to the app.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution
Radio channels have never been listed in the BT TV app I'm afraid.
We didn't even have access to the data until a few months ago. I've just kicked off a conversation again to see if we can get them added to the TV Guide listings in the app.
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks @DarrenDev, it would be useful for remote scheduling.

Speaking of which, have you got a handle on what's causing the current scheduling issues with the Pro Box EPG?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

We had a scheduling issue last week due to a software error.  I'm not aware of any current scheduling issues though?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

My recording of WWE Raw 1am Tuesday morning failed (after the update last week), as it has been failing for the last few weeks. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Can't seem to directly link to an individual post but message 45 in the thread from last week.

Speculation that maybe late changes to broadcasters schedules are causing that programme to be unable to be recorded or bookmarked. I was wondering if remote scheduling would work when I discovered that Radio isn't available in the app. I haven't tried the workaround mentioned as access to the rear of the box is difficult. But it seems as though something odd is going on.

Edit

Link seems to be working now.

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-from-BT/Bt-pro-box-unable-to-set-record-for-1day/m-p/2219572#M65...

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

I can't comment on any specific programme/channel issues I'm afraid, however I wouldn't expect it to be any different now on the Pro box compared with the previous boxes - they all use the same data.

The issue last week was a software glitch that confused the box about the current date.  The data itself was as normal.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

OK, so I've just tested the data for radio channels and it looks good. Subject to formal testing and approvals, I'll aim to get updates out in April to enable radio channels in the BT TV app listings.