Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Naj7
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Re: BT Sport & extra channels not working - BT tv not linked to account

Hi Paddy

Any joy with getting the techical team to link BT TV to my account?
I appreciate that you're really busy but I haven't heard from my case handler in almost two weeks now and stopped chasing via telephone.
So no idea what the situation is apart from it saying sorry for the delay when I track my order via the app. Activation was rescheduled for 19th September.

Thanks
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Naj7
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT Sport & extra channels not working - BT tv not linked to account

Hello, Please can I get some help / advice.

It has been two months since ordering our package (frustration #1). Twice we were told activation had failed for reasons not explained to us. This week phone line, broadband and youview freeview channels were activated (yay!) but the additional tv channels we'd requested as part of our package (BT sport, BT Sport HD & AMC) were not.

My online troubleshooting says my BT TV is not linked to my account...
I have been told, through numerous phone calls from my side, that it has been held up and needs to be put forward for processing. I was expecting a call yesterday to reassure me on next steps / confirmation of processing this with the relevant team but this didn't happen.

Once again, very dissapointed in BTs customer service and underwhelmed by this whole boarding experience. I have lost count the number of times I have called to follow up on the process of our delayed order and awaited scheduled calls from either our case handler or technical support that never materialise. It is very dissatisfying as a new BT customer.

This is my last port of call as I'm not sure where else to turn to get this sorted. Calling doesn't seem to get me any further and all I want is a complete package.

Many thanks, Naj
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Naj7
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Ok thank you Keith
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Naj7,

I'm sorry you haven't been able to access your BT Sport and extra channels. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to help you with this.

You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Naj7 I have checked and we have received your form. We are very busy at the moment and it will be a few days before we get to you. I have moved your posts to the Youview board as one of the BTTV experts may be able to get to you sooner. We will be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Naj7
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Super, thanks for that John. Understood.
0 Ratings