Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adamkerr91
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: BT Sport and Internet Channels not working

Go to solution
Hi,

I have got the same issue as the above mentioned. I have recently moved house and have got my services transferred with no issue except my BT sport channels on my youview box.

After several hours being left on hold in the past three days I feel I have been left with no options. I have been passed between the contract department and technical support with no one able to give me an solution that has worked.

I have done the usual resets and updates but to no avail. The best bit of information I have received is from the automated troubleshooter which said my BT TV account is not linked to my account. Even with passing this information on to the customer services they could not pinpoint the issue and have requested a call back from an engineer.

Any help would be much appreciated as BT customer support has not come up with the goods.

Cheers,
Adam
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

I moved this post from a solved 2014 thread in the BT Sport forum.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Adamkerr91,

I'm sorry that you haven't been able to use your TV service following your house move. I'll be able to help you with your complaint. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Adamkerr91
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @PaddyB

I have sent through my details via the 'Contact the Mods link' on your profile. Thanks for the help as the BT customer care team seem to have forgotten about my case, I was told to expect a call backl from an engineer within 48 hours but i havent received anything.

I am very dissapointed in the service i have been provided as I have not been able to use the BT Sport for one week now and no sign of it being resolved.

Cheers,

Adam

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Adam,

Thank you for taking my call. I'm glad to hear that your BT Sport service is back up and running Smiley Happy

Cheers

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings