cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Re: Catch-Up Programmes Not Yet Available?????

Go to solution

Having the same problem with the Exorcist season 2 episode 7 should have been on thursday it's now sunday and still no show..........

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Message 2 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Colin99 and welcome.

I'm sorry there's been a problem with the Exorcist season 2 episode 7. I'll chase this up and will post back as soon as I have anything for you. 

Cheers

David

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks David.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

looks like it is available this evening.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks for the help..

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

By the way as it was Thanksgiving holidays last week I suspect that the next episode has an extra week before being broadcast over here as the US networks didn’t schedule an episode during their holidays.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks zulu.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

@zulu17 wrote:

By the way as it was Thanksgiving holidays last week I suspect that the next episode has an extra week before being broadcast over here as the US networks didn’t schedule an episode during their holidays.

That would be correct @zulu17. For anyone who might be interested in keeping up with actual US broadcast dates of series or just keeping an eye on running orders of series this website is invaluable https://www.thetvdb.com/

Highlighted
Expert
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

I think I've just accidentally deleted s2 episode 8 off my box. Unless like @zulu17 says it wasn't on this week, I know I normally record the repeat just after midnight on a Thursday as the 9pm slot is a busy recording time for me. I wasn't paying full attention to what I was doing i was having a conversation with the dog. So I'm not sure if I did or didn't. But my next schedule recording is Thurs 7th December 12:10am. Though it doesn't say if that's episode 8 or 9. I'm sure I'll catch up if it 8 becomes available.

I just started episode 7 off from the on demand and I watched that one last week. 

Thanks for the link @MadRob ive saved that. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

You're welcome @Zombie. The Exorcist returns (episode 😎 on Wednesday 6th http://www.tvguide.co.uk/titlesearch.asp?title=The+Exorcist