cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oldtech59
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Re: Day 1 and not happy

You View ????????????????????????????/ I have had no indication of this either by post email or an actual old fashioned phone call (remember those) whats happening BT ???????? WE ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS  its good to talk

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Guru
Message 2 of 4

BT only launched their version of Youview on the 26th October.

The Youview concept has been discussed in the media for over 2 years. Where have you been?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
oldtech59
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I have  seen it mentioned in various places but  am I to understand that "Youview" is BTvision  one and the same ?

I'm dreading to phone overseas to get the information  😞 methinks I shall (reluctanly) go back to sky 😞

Just what is happening ???? i was in hospital for  most of august and sept so I'm unaware of most of the  news as I was on a ventilator

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
drhowells
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

@oldtech59 wrote:

I have  seen it mentioned in various places but  am I to understand that "Youview" is BTvision  one and the same ?

I'm dreading to phone overseas to get the information  😞 methinks I shall (reluctanly) go back to sky 😞

Just what is happening ???? i was in hospital for  most of august and sept so I'm unaware of most of the  news as I was on a ventilator

Hi, YouView is a new service that BT is a partner in. Have a look at their website for more information:

www.youview.com

You can buy the box through BT and you will get all the benefits of YouView and you will also have acces to the BT Vision content. It looks like BT will be fully adopting Youview next year and will be replacing their boxes with Youview boxes.

Whilst YouView is good, I have it and love it, it is currently not for everyone. If you like sport, you cannot currently get the Sky Sports and ESPN channels through BT on the YouView box, but this will be available next year.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

0 Ratings