cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dancampling
Message 1 of 5

Re: Eurosport 1 & 2 HD

Hi Please can you help m with thsi too - i want to add eurosport to my package. im on Starter TV, cant see Eurosport listed under any upgrades only on this list. Also, have the HD extra add on. I think i need Entertainment starter but cannot fin dit to upgrade

thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

@dancampling Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. You'll need the entertainment plan to get the 29 premium channels which include Euro sport. This can be ordered on the  upgrade webpage here or by calling the TV sales team. Post back to let us know how you get on. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
dancampling
Message 3 of 5

thanks for reply @NeilO is there one below entertainment plus - from reading it seems there is Entertainment starter that has Eurosport but i can't find it to upgrade too? (rather than Entertainment plus)

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @dancampling

Thanks for posting back!

Eurosport 1 & 2 are only available to order on the Entertainment plus package (or above).

These channels aren't available on the Starter pack.  You can upgrade to the Entertainment Plus package using the link in @NeilO's post above.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

I believe the Entertainment Starter was a package that BT sold for several years but looking at the Bt Consumer price guide  (2nd June 2017) that is now currently listed in the "BT TV Products we no longer sell" section. 

So you will find reference in BT help pages etc to that package and the channels available on it but as it appears not to be a currently sold package you will not be able to select it rather you will need to select from the packages that BT currently sell.

0 Ratings