cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the2hearted1
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: Extra box subscription

I've just upgraded to a UHD box and have a G4 box supplied by BT and another bought from BT Shop. I  have infinity 2 , hh6 and BT mini-hubs in the property. The televisions are all wired by Ethernet and shotgun satellite cables to allow for flexible use of a Freesat+ box. The setup works very well the majority of the time, but we do have a lot of engineers with their heads stuck inside the cabinets in our area! I want to have Extra box subscription only added to my subscription at £5 per month as I do now have 2 sets supplied by BT, but cannot get a salesperson with enough in-depth knowledge of the products and packages to authorise the subscription. From all of the similar posts over the years, it seems that the Moderators are the only people who can solve this. Please help. I am disabled by illness and want to be able to watch all of my packages on both boxes if I've to spend some time laid up in the bedroom.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
benwiddowson
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

I had a similar issue a few months back although it was with 2 G4 boxes. I tried sales several times but eventually found that customer options (retention’s) were able to sort it fairly quickly. Ring 150 and when prompted for the reason for your call say “to cancel” or somthing similar. I think you’ll find they should be able to help.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Hi @the2hearted1 Sorry you have not been able to get the Extra box subscription set up. 

The speed the line supports will also be a factor in determining if you can add the Extra box. Drop us over your details and we will be happy check further and order the subscription (if available) for you. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings