Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ruth554422
Expert
Message 1 of 68

Re: IPC6017 error after using BT player

Go to solution
I have this problem too. Not very happy about it.
0 Ratings
67 REPLIES 67
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 68

Go to solution

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 68

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 68

Go to solution

Hi @ruth554422,

If you haven't tried the following already can you do it for me please?

IPC6017.png

If you need our help with it you can reach us through the contact the mods section under my profile. Remember to change your view from mobile to full view before completing it.

Thanks in advance

DanielS

ruth554422
Expert
Message 5 of 68

Go to solution
My husband has tried everything and when I say everything I mean everything. He tried soft reboot, maintenance mode reset, factory reset of the router. He has even tried changing the cables and a alternative youview box.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 68

Go to solution

Thanks for confirming that for me @ruth554422.

I thought you would have tried everything.

Can you complete our contact link for me again please? One of the guys will own it for you.

Thanks

DanielS

ruth554422
Expert
Message 7 of 68

Go to solution
My husband has tried to speak to customer options team numerous times today we have decided to leave bt we have had issues after issue and we are fed up. Might have to pay cancellation fees but it will be money well spent who needs the stress. Instead of cancelling though they just transferred him to faults
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 68

Go to solution

Once my team picks up your case we'll get in touch and do our best to help you.

If you want us to go ahead and cancel it we will of course do that for you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 9 of 68

Go to solution
My husband has said he would like to speak to someone who obviously knows what they are doing and he don't expect to pay for any engineers. Also don't expect to pay for the service while its not working and is looking for a goodwill guesture from bt for all the issues he had and will decide when he's calmed down if he's keeping it or not. I am going to be honest if it was up to me we would be cancelling today. You have to understand to someone who is in his home a lot and mostly goes out when he has appointments he watches a lot of tv and is frustrated by this issue he's saying to me he's going to judge your company on your actions in trying to resolve this what he sees as a major problem.

I will be honest when I see my husband getting stressed I was getting annoyed and needed to vent. Stress isn't good for a ms sufferer and anything but the tv we would be more patent we have had a issue with a mobile order going on for nearly a month you see
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 10 of 68

Go to solution
Just as a bit of feedback some of the people on the phone where a bit rude I'm my opinion one even came out with are you a engineer when he told them it's on bts side and we know that cube engineers won't be able to do more than we already attempted. Another tried to tell us the cube engineer would have meater testers like sky I don't know where she expects the cube engineer to put it maybe in the telephone socket perhaps. Maybe some more training would be helpful
0 Ratings