Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheLen
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: IPC6023 Errors - Very Frustrating

Hi Redders
The solution is simple but I hope you don't have to wait 8 months like I did for the only one clever help desk guy who sent me 2 Mini Connectors to solve my problem.

I have not been able to watch Total TV and Sky Movies from 23 April 2016 till 09 January 2017 despite having spoken to 30 help desk people and offered up to 300 pounds several times for an engineer to turn up and assist me.
BT refuses to refund me the 200 pounds I spent for services not rendered. I am now collecting neighbourhood interest for Virgin to cable my area cause I feel like every pound spent on BT is one too many.
My reference @ BT = ***EDITED***
So please ask for 2 mini connectors from your hub to your YouView if you want to stay with BT

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
18Redders18
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Hi TheLen,

How does using 2 mini connectors make for a better connection than the Ethernet directly between the Hub and BT box that I'm using? Or have I missed something?

0 Ratings
TheLen
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Dear Redders

I have Ethernet connection like yourself.
Did not work.
The 2 Mini Connectors solved my problem of not being able to watch internet TV for eight months
0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

That's odd. A direct ethernet connection is always the prefered route. Very strange!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

@Hunter2660 wrote:

That's odd. A direct ethernet connection is always the prefered route. Very strange!

A direct connection is best, so I do not know why @TheLen is posting misleading information on a number of thread.

0 Ratings