cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Malcolm69
Message 1 of 4

Re: No Extra channels on Youview Box

8.4.16 had a software update to my you view BT box and now unable to watch BT Sport though I can do so on-line, indeed all channels between 300 and 600 have disappeared from the programme guide. The troubleshooting widget on MyBT crashed repeatedly and eventually did not work as the BTPlayer button on the box remote produced nothing. After over an hour on the telephone to India and several resets I am still without BT Sport on TV but I am waiting for a call back, already an hour overdue so I am not holding my breath! Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Well its unlikely that there was a real software delivery today . So it is possible that your ISP configuration has been modified for some reason.

If you check Youview> Settings > System Information >software Versions   what is the value of your ISP configuration.

Also check Youview >Settings >Network Connection Status .. make a note (but don't post ) of the IP address

then do a soft reset of the Youview box  (hold power button for 8 seconds) then when it reboots

Youview > Settings>Device Msnagement > Software Update > Get Update.

Giloas
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Sounds like a similar problem to mine was working fine then suddenly gone bt customer service don't seem to be able to resolve after 4 calls and a week for me, sorry I can't help but it may be a more widespread problem
0 Ratings
fumble
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I've had the same problem since yesterday. YouView box says software was updated yesterday (9 April) and now I have no BT channels nor can I access BT Player

0 Ratings