cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: NowTv Channels

Go to solution

I have exactly the same problem.  None of the above fixes it for me I'm afraid.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @MarkC71, welcome to the forum and sorry you are getting the IPC6007 error message. I've moved your post to create your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

Is your hub connected to the BT TV box via Ethernet or adapters? If you are using adapters would you be able to connect via Ethernet just to test if the channels work ok then?
Has this error just started to happen and you were able to view the channels ok until recently or have you just set up the BT TV package?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 - its connected by an ethernet cable, the connection seems to be ok as I can stream via Netflix etc on the BT TV box.

And it's only just become a problem - well in the last few weeks anyway.  All channels were working fine before.

M

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @MarkC71, thanks for posting back and confirming that info. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I had to do factory reset.

Got them back after that.

Make sure you select Keep Recordings.

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @MarkC71, I've called and sorry that I keep missing you. I wanted to check if the fix posted by @Jasemelv  resolved the fault for you or not. Post back and let us know.

cheers

John

0 Ratings