cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: TSG (Total Support Group) nightmare..... Look elsewhere and don't go through BT

Hi Martin

I am not sure if you are still about as your reply was about a year ago but if you are I would appreciate any help you can provide to resolve my TSG nightmare.

I would go into detial on here as I would need 15 minutes to type it but please let me know how to get in touch.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

TSG (Total Support Group) nightmare

Hi @mattrwoods Welcome to the forum and sorry you are having difficultly with TSG.

I've moved your post to create you own thread as Martin has not posted in a long time and it's likely he will not see your post. Please can you provide a brief outline of the problem you are having and the community and mod team will be happy to help you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Re: TSG (Total Support Group) nightmare

Thanks John

To cut a long story short, the aerial engineer finally came yesterday, fitted the new aerial but was unable to remove the old one as he couldn't get to the lashing, but did move it and it is now lying on the roof and some of my neighbours roof. TSG initally refused to remove it without a charge and then seem to actually change their mind and say they couldn't do it at all as they don't have two people in the area to do it.

They are refusing to do anything further and several calls to BT just referred me back to TSG, however having now spoken to Citizens Advice and Trading Standards I have received instructions to only deal with BT as my contract is with BT and the payment, which has already been taken, is to them.

Hope that helps and look forward to your response

Matt

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @mattrwoods Thanks for posting back and I'm sorry that you are not happy with the quality of work carried out by the TSG engineer.

When you called us were you transferred to the TSG helpdesk or told to call them directly? 

We will be happy to help you get this resolved with TSG if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @mattrwoods,

Thank you for sending in your details. I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you.

I've given TSG a call on your behalf and I've raised a complaint with their operations team. They're currently looking into the issue and will give you a call in the next 24 hours.

I'll follow up with you on Thursday once TSG have been in touch.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi Paddy

Just to give you an update, I spoke with TSG this morning, all they did was tell me they have provided you with the information that I had discussed with them which is what I briefly described in my post earlier.

I will be available tomorrow morning to chat through with you as I am sure they will not have explained everything correctly if my previous correspondance with them is anything to go by.

Thanks and appreciated your help

Matt

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @mattrwoods,

@PaddyB will be in tomorrow morning. I'll let him know that you were in touch.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings