cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Recordings

About a month ago, I got an updated Youview box, a recordable one..A Humax DTRT 2100..Great..Recordings off Freeview worked fine..So I subscribed to Now TV..I have never had so many issues recording off this channel..Not any other channels..

Firstly recordings would stop playback halfway through..Engineer came out did a factory reset..Everything worked fine..So I came to some old recordings I thought I would watch..

For whatever reason at least half of these programmes have failed to record when I have come to playback, it says this episode is unavailable failed to record..

But it's only on NOW Tv..Has anyone else had this problem, otherwise I'm going to cancel this channel , its a waste of time..

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Recordings

Hi  @goldenv72  ,

the Freeview recordings would be dependent on the quality of your aerial feed , whereas the the recordings  of the BT TV Now channels would be dependent on the quality of the multicast broadband feed delivered by your broadband.  Both would also be dependent on the accuracy of the EPG (Tv Guide) data. 

can you confirm how your BT Tv box is connected to your Hub , directly by cable or via any plugged in adapters .

Also can can you give a couple of recent examples of channel and programme that has not recorded or part recorded .

0 Ratings