cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulB21
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Remote pairing

This question has been posted before, but the solution hasn't worked for me. I have just bought a new Hitachi TV and followed BTs remote control pairing instructions to the letter, using the code 2424 given by BT. This hasn't worked. The solution on the previous message suggested to keep trying and it works eventually. I've been trying on and off for three days but still no joy. Any other help would be appreciated. TIA.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Les-Gibson
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Remote pairing

Have you tried 1793?

If that doesn't work, have another look at the procedure for entering the codes noting the repeated iteration between steps 3, 4 & 5 

♪♪I don't work for BT, I offer my time and help for free. If you'd like to leave a kudo, you may do so by clicking the rating button below.♪♪ 😄
PaulB21
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for replying. Yes, I've previously tried everything you have suggested.

0 Ratings
Les-Gibson
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Other possibilities are the codes for Vestel and Finlux (Vestel are a Turkish TV manufacturer who build and brand to contract)

See https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-from-BT/Controlling-Hitachi-TV-with-remote/m-p/2009108#M54291

♪♪I don't work for BT, I offer my time and help for free. If you'd like to leave a kudo, you may do so by clicking the rating button below.♪♪ 😄
0 Ratings