cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Remote recording 465

Go to solution
Our EPG provider has said that the Series CRID issue should be fixed, but I can't actually check at the moment due to channel 465 being missing from the data.
We've confirmed that our admin panel shows 465 as being there, but it's not appearing in the output that is provided to our apps. A bug was raised this morning with the company who provide data to our apps - they're usually pretty quick at responding, but nothing yet.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

This weekend just gone my Series record didn't record on either channel so I had to manually reset it. I'll ensure #465 is set again this week and see where next week's ends up.

@DarrenDevwrote:
Our EPG provider has said that the Series CRID issue should be fixed, but I can't actually check at the moment due to channel 465 being missing from the data.
We've confirmed that our admin panel shows 465 as being there, but it's not appearing in the output that is provided to our apps. A bug was raised this morning with the company who provide data to our apps - they're usually pretty quick at responding, but nothing yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution
That's 465 now back in the app listings - we had to upgrade to a whole new API at the back end to get the data, so it took a bit longer than expected. Sorry for the long delay!
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

Thank you @DarrenDev 

0 Ratings