cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manutdfan122
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Remote

I am trying pair my g4 remote to my Polaroid tv but I did all the steps and code 2774 but still won’t work my tv
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES
Message 2 of 8

Re: Remote

Hi @Manutdfan122 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, can you try resetting the remote then try the code again?

To reset your remote, hold down the AD, DELETE SUB and BT PLAYER buttons at the same time, until the blue light flashes three times.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Manutdfan122
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

I have about 5 times but do not work
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

@Manutdfan122 thanks for getting back to me, is the remote turning off the new tv after it cycles through the codes (the blue light will blink briefly each time it tries a new code)

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Manutdfan122
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

No
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@Manutdfan122 sorry about the delay getting back to you, is it a Plasma TV?  They sometimes give off infared interference that stops the remote signal getting to the TV

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Manutdfan122
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Nope it a HD tv not plasma
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

@Manutdfan122 Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll ask our TV experts to take a look. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings