cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sufo
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Removing dulpicate channels

I have just got a NowTV box and everything that I record on BBC records twice. I have realised that one is for London and the other for South East. I don't want London but I can not find out where the duplicate channel is. BBC1 seems to be for London so I don't want to hide. On my old Humax box I could a list of channels and deleted those I didn't want but I can't seem to find the same on the NowTV box. 

On the settings it gives my area (Kent) but gives me both area. I hope I'm not going to regret getting this box because I don't need all of  the programmes that I have to subscribe to either (especially the Sky Sport). 

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Removing dulpicate channels

Hi @sufo 

you mention you have a NOW TV Box . 

If this is the case then contacting NOW TV community is probably the way forward.

If you actually  have the problem  on a BT TV  (Youview ) Box  then this community may be able to offer some advice .. but please confirm the actual box you have the problem with.

0 Ratings
sufo
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hello, thank you your reply. It is a BT box that enables me to use NowTV - sorry for the confusion. 

0 Ratings
Carlusha
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

@sufo - This should explain how to remove the duplicate channels on your BTTV box.

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/fix-a-problem/channel-or-picture/how-to-retune-channels-on-bt-tv 

0 Ratings