cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FTTP
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Resubscribed to BT Sport after downgrading... now BT Sport Channels won't work on BTTV.. IPC6023

Go to solution

Hi all,

About a month ago I downgraded my package from VIP to Entertainment.  Yesterday I added BT sport as an add-on and it said by midnight it would be fully active.  It is working fine on the app, but on the BTTV box BT sport 1, 2, 3 won't load at all.  Just get the error IPC6023.  I have rebooted the openreach modem, router (Smart hub 2) and BT box but no luck.  My router config has not changed at all.  BTTV box connected via TPLink adapters using Cat7 ethernet cables.  When I had the full VIP package, everything was fine.

I have been on the BT checker and they cannot fix online.  I thought I'd ask you good folks here for advice before I phone in.  Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
JohnC2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Resubscribed to BT Sport after downgrading... now BT Sport Channels won't work on BTTV.. IPC6023

Go to solution

Hi @FTTP sorry that you are getting this error on the BT Sport channels.

Have a look at BT TV Error Codes and try the advice there for this error code.
You've mentioned you rebooted the Openreach modem did anything change after you did that?
Does it affect all BT Sport Channels and HD included if you have them on your package?

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
FTTP
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Resubscribed to BT Sport after downgrading... now BT Sport Channels won't work on BTTV.. IPC6023

Go to solution

Hi John, I power cycled everything again, additionally this time the TP Link extenders and voila!  I now have BT Sport 1, 2 and 3.

Thanks so much for your help, I can now watch the champions league final on the big screen 🙂

0 Ratings