cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Rewind on bt tv

I am new to BT TV. 2 questions about rewinding live TV.
1. If I rewind at x30 and want to go back to particular scene, how do I know when I get to the part that I want as it only show an occasional still picture rather than seeing the fast rewind picture. 
2. After rewinding, if I’ve watched what I want how do I get back instantly  to live TV. I wrongly  assumed that pressing the back button would take me straight back to live TV. I’ve managed it by changing channels then back to the one I was on. Surely there’s a cleaner way of doing it

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Rewind on bt tv

Hi

1) Use a slower rewind speed to see more detail.

2) To jump back to live broadcast, press the Stop button (square) and it'll immediately jump to the live broadcast.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

Thank you
1. I’ll use the slower speed
2. My new remote doesn’t have a Stop button or any other square button. I’ve tried every button including back, OK, the colour and none take it back to live TV
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Maybe I a missed something but do you not have this button? 

0BFD5232-F9CB-42CF-B9A5-B82714D8CC8A.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

382A43F5-8043-4CEE-80F5-137C9F41E8F5.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

Not present on the new pro box remote. Odd that

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

Perhaps I have a new style remote.  There’s no square button.I took a photo but it was too large to attach. I looked on the bt site and I see the square button you refer to on other models but there isn’t one on mine which I assume is the latest version as it’s only a month old

Message 8 of 14

images (8).jpeg

 he has this remote which is the pro remote. I have often wondered how to jump to live TV.

I have this remote but my search button is different, has a mic symbol on it but pressing it invokes normal search like the one in the pic. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

That's the one. No way to stop the replay just pause it. Never seen such a remote or system before. Only workaround I've found is back button

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

You can buy the older remote and it does work with the Pro box I am told.

Might be an idea to get that. Apparently there is an infrared version (has old bt logo on it) and a Bluetooth version of the older remote that has new bt logo on it.

Worth a shot. 

0 Ratings