cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
hitman
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 14

STRAIGHT QUESTIONS DESERVES STRAIGHT ANSWERS ...............

Go to solution

Right does you view usage count toward broadband allowance ,.................If you are on unlimited broadband do we still get bill for extra useage .......................WAITING TO SEE IF I GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER ...........just for ONCE politly if you dont work for BT DONT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS let them do the job they get payed for ............THANKS

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Guru
Message 2 of 14

Re: STRAIGHT QUESTIONS DESERVES STRAIGHT ANSWERS ...............

Go to solution

@hitman wrote:

,.................If you are on unlimited broadband do we still get bill for extra useage .......................

The job they're paid for is to moderate the forum. If you want an answer from BT the user forum is not the right method of contact.

Unlimited broadband has no extra usage charge.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution

@hitman wrote:

just for ONCE politly if you dont work for BT DONT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS let them do the job they get payed for ............THANKS

I am afraid that this is a customer led forum. If you want a straight answer I suggest you contact BTYouview direct on 0800 111 4567

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
hitman
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

Let the moderators answer there are people worried about the bills increasing ...why should we spend all day on phone .........its a simple ?????????????????????????????????

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

Which has a simple answer you don't need a BT employee to give.........................unlimited ---------------the clue is in the name................................

There is a web contact form for directly contacting BT. You'll get a quicker response that waiting for a moderator to exceed their job description.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32955

What does an 'unlimited' usage allowance mean?

Our BT Total Broadband Option 3 and BT Infinity Option 2 products come with an unlimited usage allowance. This means that you can use the internet as much as you want and will never be charged for additional usage.

0 Ratings
hitman
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

unlimited ?it was just a ?some of the guys was worried that things had changed no harm in asking .......... ....just think about if we didnt keep posting helpfull info on here maybe just maybe BTs customer service might improve and they just might have to employ extra staff thus creating JOBS .......you could do Camamoron a favour reduce employment, you might even get jobs yourselfs.......................

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

@hitman wrote:

unlimited ?it was just a ?some of the guys was worried that things had changed no harm in asking .......... ....just think about if we didnt keep posting helpfull info on here maybe just maybe BTs customer service might improve and they just might have to employ extra staff thus creating JOBS .......you could do Camamoron a favour reduce employment, you might even get jobs yourselfs.......................

Nobody forces you to come here and I'm more than happy not to answer any more of your questions.

Maybe I should get a job as an English tutor. Would you like to be my first client?

0 Ratings
hitman
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

Bad mannered person .....................

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

How so?

0 Ratings