Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zombie
Expert
Message 1 of 8

SYFY programme listing

Go to solution

Could someone in the know please look at syfy channel both SD & HD, Thursday 5th of October,  from 7am until Friday 7am no programme listing are showing on the guide, channel number 319 & 375,

Midnight texas finished last Thursday (which was awesome) and a new show is starting on the 5th in the 9pm time slot I want to record, plus I've been watching blood drive at 10 pm on Thursdays so it's not picking up this weeks show to record. 

It's strange as it's a full 24 hours of no information available and it's been like that for 2 days now. 

Could anyone else confirm that the programme listings are missing on their guide or if it's just me. 

Thanks.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Zombie
Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: SYFY programme listing

Go to solution

Just checked the bt tv app all the listings are showing for Thursday 5th, but I'm not able to send a remote record for any shows between 7am on the 5th until 7am on the 6th, just for syfy, before 7am on the 5th and after 7am on the 6th no problem sending recording requests.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

@Zombie Yes my Youview EPG and Youview app  shows 24 hours of  No information available from 7am Thursday (5 October) to 7am Friday (6 October) . So Youview currently do not have programs listed for that timeframe. That usually means an issue with the data provided to Youview  Although you find programmes for that timeframe in the BT TV guide that the BT TV app has , if those programmes are not currently on YOuview then a  Youview Recording will not be setable. That will change when Youview receives the correct data for that schedule. 

Zombie
Expert
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks @zulu17 glad it's not just me, hopefully it will get sorted out before Thursday.  

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Currently SyFy own website schedule is a mess for that day

eg if you look at 

http://www.syfy.co.uk/schedule/day/20171005

They currently  appear to have all programs listed twice so there are obvious errors in its own schedule data.

Zombie
Expert
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Something has gone wrong somewhere for them. It'll be a shame if they don't get it right for the pilot of that new dimension show they have been advertising it all over. Though I think it should be available on bt player catch up, Midnight texas is and blood drive, then exorcist season 2 starts the Tuesday after I hope that day is ok. 😀 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

I believe this is probably  now resolved @Zombie  so you should be able to record Dimension 404 if you ish.

fyi there is also a thread on the new YouView Community] 

https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/7603122/syfy-epg-data-5-oct-current-issue#latest

Zombie
Expert
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks @zulu17  you are right i've just now managed to set it up, I've been checking it numerous times a day and wasn't expecting it to be fixed in time. 

Thanks for the link I'll have a read through it. 

0 Ratings