Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
peter1uk
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Scheduled recordings

Not sure if this is a bug or my box, but when I go onto the scheduled recordings menu not all of my scheduled recordings are shown despite the record symbol showing on the tv guide. Any one else having this problem?.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Scheduled recordings

Yep. Tabbing between Recordings and Schedule usually forces it to refresh correctly ... eventually.
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 3 of 5

It's a known bug. Youview are aware of it as he sent youview some videos of the issue. It's been going on a while so hopefully it's sorted out soon.
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 4 of 5

It's a known bug. Youview are aware of it as my husband sent youview some videos of the issue. It's been going on a while so hopefully it's sorted out soon.
0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 5 of 5

@ruth554422 wrote:
It's a known bug. Youview are aware of it as my husband sent youview some videos of the issue. It's been going on a while so hopefully it's sorted out soon.

sometime early next year, when they can be bothered, they will come back down to earth after their /amazing/ HTML5 breakthrough and begin fixing all the actual problems. We are truly honoured and grateful, here have some more money in the mean while, you deserve it.

0 Ratings