cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Series link

Ok then we still have the issue of these failed recordings also the freeview box starts recording half of the next programme for some reason so a 1hour programme records 1hour 30.now the next problem after coronation street and emmerdale friday on itv which i have on series link it dint put any of them to record monday so i have had to reset them to record i have a youview 2110 freeview box coming off the sutton coldfield transmitter any help would be apreciated
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Series link

Series Link is the responsibilty of the individual broadcaster @John22, ITV are usually very good compared to some of the other broadcasters such as the Discovery group.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

There were significant revisions to the schedules of ITV and BBC 1 for the period Saturday (onwards)  which seemed to be introduced  on the Freeview EPG and the Youview EPG on Friday. this is due to the BBC and ITV only finalising which World Cup games they were covering in the round of 16 and changing their afternoon and evening schedules Whether that caused any of your issues I cannot say but I would expect given that the World Cup is now in a knock out stage with potential for schedule overruns  due to extra time and penalties there are likely to be an increase in recording irregularities. Plus in the case of the BBC it is likely that the Wimbledon  coverage  will result in  several changes some at very short notice to the BBC1 and BBC2 scheduling.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Not to mention that Wimbledon is due to start with even more potential for overruns and random last minute schedule changes.
0 Ratings