cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 61

Re: Sky Sports Main Event UHD/HDR

Interesting that there aren't  both SD and HD versions  of those  new channels  that have appeared  in guides.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 61

Well @DarrenDev promised us BIG things to come over the next couple of years, starting this month. I can only say that as far as I’m concerned this isn’t one of them, but I’m sure that there will be  customers who will very much welcome these new  channels.

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 61

Yes, the Asian interest channels are one of the big things launched this month (week) with a new subscription package on offer.
There's still more news to come this month though (was supposed to be tomorrow, but delayed by 3 weeks), and much more for both TV and Sport over the next few months.

There are certainly no plans for BT TV retirement - in fact, it's getting bigger and better than ever.

(no idea about Sky Sports Main Event UHD/HDR though - not heard anything about it)
Message 34 of 61

I was first told that Sky Sports 4K would be introduced on NOW in September, so that’s still a possibility. I’m intrigued to see the other stuff that’s on the way too. I don’t regret finally taking the plunge with BT TV with the £6 Entertainment offer back in April.

Message 35 of 61

Looking  at the BT TV App the new Asian  channels  appear to be filterable under the World Category in the schedule. 

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 61

I don't think NOW has ever had any UHD stuff - even Sky's own stuff.

@Brucemeister5wrote:

I was first told that Sky Sports 4K would be introduced on NOW in September, so that’s still a possibility. I’m intrigued to see the other stuff that’s on the way too. I don’t regret finally taking the plunge with BT TV with the £6 Entertainment offer back in April.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 37 of 61

No, it hasn’t, but Sky executives have said that it might be something that they could add at some point in future. Sky’s chief product officer, Fraser Stirling said as much in May 2021 during a press briefing.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 61

Sky have confirmed on their forum that the launch of BT Sport Ultimate on Glass and Q has been delayed.

No detail as to why and no new launch date yet.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 39 of 61

@Brucemeister5wrote:

…Sky’s chief product officer, Fraser Stirling said as much in May 2021 during a press briefing.

Fraser Stirling says a lot of things which should be ignored. He also thinks Sky Glass has a brilliant picture and excellent sound, it has neither.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 40 of 61

@brizzlechriswrote:

@DaveSwan These channels that you picked up have now appeared on the TV guide with the programme guide saying "Coming soon"...

390 - Sony TV HD
391 - Sony Max
392 - Utsav Gold HD
393 - Utsav Plus HD
394 - Zee TV HD
395 - Zee Cinema HD
396 - Colors HD
397 - Colors Cineplex

A new updated BT Tariff shows a new add on “Asian Mix” for £5. No doubt updates to the website will appear at some stage.

P.S.  Updates have appeared in MY TV. These channels don’t look as if they are provided by NOW. So BT must still be negotiating deals outside the NOW TV offerings?

Stew