cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
noideaman
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Sky Sports on you veiw multi room

I am having trouble finding out the answer to the following question due to different inform from bt tv operator's and from bt tv websites.

I would like to get bt tv multi room with the you veiw boxes however would I be able to get sky sports on,

both you view boxes or

only one box and not the other or

I won't be able to get sky sports at all

any help with this matter would be most helpful.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sky Sports on you veiw multi room

Hi, its a choice of Sky sports or multiroom.

Stew
0 Ratings
noideaman
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the information.

I have contacted bt tv four times about this matter 3 times by phone and once by email. I was told twice on the phone and once by email that sky sports with multi room is available.

Is this a case of bt tv operators not knowing the correct facts or are they just saying that sky sport with multi room is available without checking? Hence the different information that I have been given.

I could have purchased the you veiw boxes believing that sky sports with multi room was part of the package only to find out that it wasn't.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

The BT web page currently says (legal stuff ) section

• Please note that Sky Movies and Sky Sports aren't available if you take TV Everywhere with Extra Box. Also, you won't be able to get TV Everywhere with Extra Box if you've got TV Starter

As such You online  or any BT sales people over the phone would find that the  BT order process would not allow that combination.

0 Ratings