How do I watch Sky Atlantic through BT TV
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sky channels

Go to solution

Simple, you don't. The only thing you can do through the NowTV app is pay to watch Sky movies.

Consider adding a NowTV box and a Sky Entertainment pass which will get you live access to all the Sky entertainment channels and catch-up.

I use this option since I moved to BT from Sky and the only thing I now miss is the Sky F1 channel.

WilfH

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
If I get the now tv box does it not let me watch Sky Atlantic without buying a Sky subscription
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

The only way you can watch sky Atlantic is on now TV entertainment pass all 11 channels including sky one that you have to register with their TV that you have to register with their There now TV online .

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Dunzer

Welcome and thanks for posting!

I'm just popping by to confirm that Sky Atlantic is not available on BT TV.

Cheers,

Robbie

Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@Dunzer wrote:
If I get the now tv box does it not let me watch Sky Atlantic without buying a Sky subscription

That's correct. Nowtv boxes only allow you to see Sky's entertainment or movie channels if you sign up for one of their passes. Nowtv is part of Sky.

AFAIK the only way to get Sky Atlantic is via a Sky or Nowtv subscription. That's one of the channels Sky don't let any other providers supply...

0 Ratings