cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alan63
Expert
Message 1 of 3

Sky movies or now TV?

I currently have a sub to now TV, but am actively considering replacing it with the BT bolt on for sky movies. Does anyone here have experience of the content ? I know they are actually both sky but

1. Now TV is slightly cheaper
2. I assume sky movies has bigger catalogue.

Is it really that simple ? Or is there something else to consider?

Thanks everyone.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
ney
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sky movies or now TV?

I never tane the Sky Movies bolt on with BT TV but it comes with 11 movie channels plus Sky Movies on demand.

Most of the Sky movies stuff via Youview is however not in HD.

I have never used Now TV so I can coment on that.

Have you thought about getting Netflex. I have that though my sisters account and find that good value and 90% of the stuff they show is HD and the pitcure ans sound quality I find is very good.

I watched War of the worlds last night via Netflix as I wanted to cut out the ads on 5* and get the film in HD and it was very good HD pitcure quality and the sound effects with the sound effects turned on, on my Samsung full HD smart TV in living room was very good.

Darren

0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sky movies or now TV?

I agree netflix personally is way better than sky now/movies and its cheaper at £5.99 a mounth with BT TV.

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings