cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nostra999
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Sky sports break up

Hey a quick question as a bit of an odd one - been watching sky sports through the live channel the last few nights and I am getting intermittent break up and artifacting. Is anyone else experiencing this?

its weird because other now tv hd channels are fine it is just sky sports channels and also bt sports channels are fine.

I haven't tried watching in app yet to see if I get the same issues.

thanks!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sky sports break up

Hi @nostra999 sorry that the Sky Sports channels are breaking up for you. Let me know if you get the same issue when you check on the App and if it is still happening today on the live channels. 

cheers

John 

0 Ratings
nostra999
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Thanks @JohnC2 - I am assuming it must be something specific to me given no one else is complaining about it but I find it odd given the other channels work fine in HD at the same time.

Thanks for checking in and I will update later.

nostra999
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Hi @JohnC2 

So I have been keeping an eye on this and it works fine connected in my living room via Ethernet but seems to break up using my powerline adapters. Is there any way to get into the powerline adapters to see what speeds they are getting? I can't seem to find the IP address on the home hub so are invisible maybe.

Thanks

0 Ratings