cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guru
Message 161 of 540

Re: Sky sports rebrand

Go to solution

I have just gone through the order process to change my bolt ons. Changing my Sky Sports Options from SD to HD the following  appears:

Get all the best action from the Barclays Premier League and the Sky Bet Football League, live International Cricket, European Rugby Champions Cup and NFL with Sky Sports 1 and 2 SD and HD.

From 18th July this will be changing to Sky Sports Main Event, which shows the biggest sporting events from across Sky Sports. You will be able to watch Sky Sports 1 & 2 until this date.

So there appears no change in price. So its £22/£27 for one and a bit channels to get the Premier League.

Stew

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Harriers25
Contributor
Message 162 of 540

Go to solution
Good luck to them then. I'll give NOW TV a go.
0 Ratings
andystockbvb
Aspiring Contributor
Message 163 of 540

Go to solution
Really can not bring myself to pay £27 for 1 channel. Would have been much better for me if they had Sky Sports PL and Sky Sports Football. Looking increasingly I will use the now TV weekly passes then I can pick which weeks have the best games.
0 Ratings
andystockbvb
Aspiring Contributor
Message 164 of 540

Go to solution
Just try the day or weekly pass to test it out.
0 Ratings
andystockbvb
Aspiring Contributor
Message 165 of 540

Go to solution
This is all being drivern by Sky. Sky now see BT TV has a treat. I pay £13 a month for BT TV with BT Sport and HD Pack.

The basic package on Sky for £22 comes with no HD content, no BT Sport and no Eurosport.

Sky are doing this to try and stop people cancelling Sky and getting BT TV.
0 Ratings
Harriers25
Contributor
Message 166 of 540

Go to solution
That may be so, but you'd think BT with all their billions would wish to shield their most valuable subscribers in the Max & Total packages by taking a slight hit on the fee charged by Sky. After all it's not our fault they fell out over BT Sport. That would've left a more pleasant taste in all our mouths rather than the bad feeling and resentment starting to build up between BT and it's customers.
0 Ratings
hyper01
Contributor
Message 167 of 540

Go to solution

Although I am far from happy with BT and thier shoddy level of support and service, and the diabolical update to the youview boxes.

BT cannot control Sky and it's pricing or wholesale prices.

Neither BT or Sky probably give two hoots about any of the customers, they just hope that the keep taking services to keep the revenue streams flowing.

If you don't like, no one is forcing you to take a service from either of these companies.

0 Ratings
Adam80
Beginner
Message 168 of 540

Go to solution
Driven by sky or not, a price announcement would be much appreciated
0 Ratings
Harriers25
Contributor
Message 169 of 540

Go to solution
Driven by Sky & left a mangled mess by BT!!
0 Ratings
Adam80
Beginner
Message 170 of 540

Go to solution
BT only the best 🙄
0 Ratings