Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milhouse
Contributor
Message 491 of 540

Re: Sky sports rebrand

Go to solution
@andy_m1 to be fair, Sky have probably made the right choice as it is the finals of the T20 Blast tournament on 1st September. In any case, Sky Sports F1 was never on BT, so even this fractured F1 coverage is an improvement on what was previously available on BT through Sky Sports.
0 Ratings
boyracerfred
Contributor
Message 492 of 540

Go to solution
Don't agree. Qually and the Race was sometimes on Sky Sports 1 I got via BT VISION -ADD-ON. Other times Ch4 provided free-to-air anyway.
0 Ratings
Milhouse
Contributor
Message 493 of 540

Go to solution

In other words... it's no worse now than it was before.

0 Ratings
boyracerfred
Contributor
Message 494 of 540

Go to solution
but thats just F1. Test match coverage is now incomplete on Main Event. If it was on Sports 1 at least it was not broken up ( by a Celtic match for example).
0 Ratings
Highlighted
andy_m1
Contributor
Message 495 of 540

Go to solution
I can understand the decision. NowTV's website still says that Main Event will show every f1 race live and I was sold a bit on that promise - albeit it wasn't one made directly by Sky or BT - so I'm a bit disappointed to find that it lasted as long as one race. But yes, essentially I'm no worse off than I was before.
0 Ratings
mccallud
Contributor
Message 496 of 540

Go to solution

I am flipping fuming jut looked forward to Sky Sports Main Event for the next week and only has one home nation world cup qualifier on the channel and its the worst one San Marino V Northern Ireland what the fliiping heck in going on!!! at least on the old Sky Sports 1 & 2 you would have got for example Northern Ireland on SS1 and Scotland on SS2 i am not Happy!

0 Ratings
_dreamer_
Aspiring Expert
Message 497 of 540

Go to solution

If its England v Malta you're after, that's on ITV. Lithuania v Scotland is on sky sports main event channel according to 

our TV guide paper.

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 498 of 540

Go to solution

Initially they had chosen to show the Scotland game. That just changed a couple of days ago. As a NI supporter even I'm not blind to the fact it is the least attractive game of the weekend.

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 499 of 540

Go to solution

@_dreamer_

They changed from the Scotland game to the NI game a couple of days ago.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 500 of 540

Go to solution

I may go out to my local pub/B&B a 12min walk from me to watch the Scotland game.

I never tane Sky Sports via BT TV in the first place and I now glad I never.

As some have said the cost alone for what is now really only one channel makes it now dear.

I pay enough as it is even with a few discounts on my BT packages.

Darren

0 Ratings