Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benwiddowson
Aspiring Expert
Message 531 of 540

Re: Sky sports rebrand

Go to solution
I wonder if it was because im in The Netherlands and the app is getting confused with CET
0 Ratings
boyracerfred
Contributor
Message 532 of 540

Go to solution

Main Event shows Lead-up at 1900, then Race coverage from 1930 thru' to end.....so panic over.

0 Ratings
boyracerfred
Contributor
Message 533 of 540

Go to solution

Also on CH4.

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 534 of 540

Go to solution

EFL again: Sunday 5th November. Only the 1st half of the Tyne Wear derby will be shown before changing over to pre-match coverage of the EPL. It looks like the overspill 'Extra' channel has been abandoned. Why else would they not show the entire EFL game and have the EPL on Extra? It's ridiculous. 

0 Ratings
Hometruths
Aspiring Contributor
Message 535 of 540

Go to solution

@MadRob wrote:

EFL again: Sunday 5th November. Only the 1st half of the Tyne Wear derby will be shown before changing over to pre-match coverage of the EPL. It looks like the overspill 'Extra' channel has been abandoned. Why else would they not show the entire EFL game and have the EPL on Extra? It's ridiculous. 

There is no Tyne wear derby this season, Newcastle are in the premier league and Sunderland are in the championship.

benwiddowson
Aspiring Expert
Message 536 of 540

Go to solution
Im assuming he meant Boro vs Sunderland. I agree though if your going to start showing somthing at least finish it
0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 537 of 540

Go to solution

Apologies guys. I had meant to say the Tees Wear derby.

0 Ratings
mccallud
Contributor
Message 538 of 540

Go to solution

So at the moment Main Event has got on the post match reaction from the Australia V New Zealand Rugby Union game which is fine but why cant the build up to Chelsea V Watford not be put on Sky Sports Extra ? That what annoys mean if sports run late why not utilise that 2nd channel it seens pointless! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
mccallud
Contributor
Message 539 of 540

Go to solution

So Big question is is either both of the Scottish Cup Semi Finals going to be on Sky Sport Main Event this weekend? or if not surely be put on that redundant channel Sky Sports Extra which is where  surely the English Premier games should be this weekend

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
mccallud
Contributor
Message 540 of 540

Go to solution

Well as I suspected Main Event had NO Scottish Cup Semi Final games on Main Event I was raging I have put a formal complaint into Sky as I know its not BT's Fault also asking what is the point of the Sky Sports Extra channel

Tags (1)
0 Ratings