Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 521 of 540

Re: Sky sports rebrand

Go to solution

@benwiddowson wrote:

Sorry if this has been asked already but is anyone with Digiguide able to see if next weeks F1 is on or is it only on Sky Sports F1 ?

Next week's F1 in Singapore is also live on C4.

0 Ratings
Message 522 of 540

Go to solution
Thanks all
0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 523 of 540

ANOTHER ludicrous scheduling issue

Go to solution

On the 22nd of October Sky Sports Main Event (according to Digiguide and the Sky Sports website) are showing the FIRST half of the EFL game between Ipswich and Norwich. Immediately on half time (12.45) of that match they are switching to coverage of the EPL match Everton v Arsenal with the pre-match build up before a 1.30pm kick off. I'm now one step closer to ditching this channel with this bizarre decision.

0 Ratings
boyracerfred
Contributor
Message 524 of 540

Re: ANOTHER ludicrous scheduling issue

Go to solution

yep. With each passing bit of scheduling farce I feel SKY getting a grip on my soul. Succumbing to the devil seems inevitable.

0 Ratings
LesC
Expert
Message 525 of 540

Go to solution

Yep, as much as I tried to fight it, I've gone over to the dark side too 😉 The 'Main Event' channel is laughable now & what with the price increase very poor value too. I'm now paying about £20 more a month (for the 1st 18 mths) but now get all the sports channels & some pretty good box sets too + another pvr in effect so i can record another 3 channels - handy at times.

I'm not sure what say BT had in all of this but they seem to have just thrown in the towel. You's have thought with exclusive rights to the Champions League that would have given them some bargaining power unless they actually wanted to lose the sky sports channels?

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 526 of 540

Go to solution

I'll be sticking with BT for my tv. I left Sky over 4 years ago and I'll never go back. If, as seems likely, I cancel the Main Event channel on BT/Youview that will be me completely free of Sky television in any guise.

0 Ratings
Message 527 of 540

Go to solution
Does anyone else read Sunday evening the same as me. Looks like 30 mins of the F1 is missing for a boxing promo?
0 Ratings
boyracerfred
Contributor
Message 528 of 540

Go to solution

Race start time is 20:00 UK time. Normal race length is approx 1:45 - -Race would be declared finished at 2 hours run time.

0 Ratings
Message 529 of 540

Go to solution
Yeh it appears the SS ME channel isnt picking up coverage till 2030
0 Ratings
mccallud
Contributor
Message 530 of 540

Go to solution

Hi @benwiddowson according to tv guide coverage starts at 19:30 (30 mins before ) race starts I would be really shocked it the missed the 1st 30 mins of the race!

0 Ratings