cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Smart HUB 6 and ethernet

Since recieing the HUB 6, i cannot get any TV channels through the youviw box, i sat down to watch Afl, the channel disconnected, then the HUb  disconnected from the internet, i cannot get netflix or now tv through the box either when this happens but i can get nowtv and netflix via wifi through my panasonic tv for about 7 mins then the hub 6 crashes and then tries to reboo, i hav ereported this a few hundred times now since feb, but alas to no availe with the calll centre, i hav espoken to sales, IT, faults, call centre in India and the UK but to no avail, I have had enough, i have spoken to more bt employees then Linda Barr has, well sorry my issue everytime i want to watch tv via BT , it shuts down the hub crashes and that is it then it kills the wifi and i have nothing and have had severallies told to me about this issue, 1. fault in my area by the call centre, open reach said no fault. 2, found put also i was misolsd infinity 2 by sales due to the fcat my line cannot take that speed,2, told by agent on phone i can get infinity2 but bt wholesale states no. i cant hav e wfi and bt tv on at the same time.

The lattitude and longitude for my area is wrong, it seems that the transmission comes from surrey for TV, i live in suffolk right on the coast, i have read a rating of 0.4 out of 10 on trust pilot

I hav enow given up with BT, looking to cancel, they mis sold me a package, cant get any tv or wi fi at the same time

simply now had enough, i am at breaking point due to me suffering from PTSD

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: Smart HUB 6 and ethernet

Hi @Brianl1964

Sorry to hear you are having such a stressful time with BT TV services.

I would be happy to look into the issue for you. Are you able to send me your telephone number via PM. And I'll have a look into the issue for you.

Thank you,

0 Ratings