Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Thomsos
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Sound and picture loss every few minutes

Go to solution

Hi can anyone advise if a solution has been found for my problem, every few minutes we lose the sound for a couple of seconds, sometimes we lose the picture as well. This started after the last software update, thank you. Happens on all channels.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: Sound and picture loss every few minutes

Go to solution
Not sure if you are having the same problem as many others for whom a workaround is to pause for a few seconds while watching live TV. Or is this happening on recordings as well?
0 Ratings
Thomsos
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Have rebooted and retunedagain, so far no problem today. Will try the pause if it happens again. Thanks Gomezz.

0 Ratings
Thomsos
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Problem back again today, black screen and loss of sound, recorded a couple of programmes tonight and they were the same, getting really fed up of this. Can any mod help at all? 

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Could be a dodgy HMDI handshake between the Youview box and the TV. Try a different HDMI input on the TV or a different HDMI cable.
0 Ratings
Thomsos
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Will give it a go, thanks.

0 Ratings
billybigbutt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi, i have also had the same problem since the latest update. 

I have tried a new cable but it keeps on happening, a blank screen and no sound and the TV says no signal, switching to the TV tuner then back to the BT uhd box solves it until it goes again. 

0 Ratings
Thomsos
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Still happening, could not watch the football at the weekend as it was just dropping out and very pixelated, think I will just give up and cancel TV.

0 Ratings