Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ozsat
Expert
Message 21 of 63

Re: Sound echo issue on AMC Channel

All good here too
---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 1 Unlimited with BT Max TV package (inc. UHD).
0 Ratings
markthg
Beginner
Message 22 of 63

Same. Started working OK this afternoon....hopefully it lasts!
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 23 of 63

Hi all,

If the issue comes back again post it here and I'll take a look. Reading through the thread, it seems to be working at the moment.

Thank you.

Community ModeratorGemma
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
ozsat
Expert
Message 24 of 63

@Gemma_P- will do

In the future - if this arises on a Friday night or over a weekend - how do we get it fixed.

Your faults teams refused to assist as soon as the word 'Sky' was mentioned - and it was not the first time this fault has appeared on 'AMC from BT' on the Sky platform.

@Gemma_Pwrote:

Hi all,

If the issue comes back again post it here and I'll take a look. Reading through the thread, it seems to be working at the moment.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 25 of 63

Hi everyone,

I am very sorry for the problems you have all experienced with the sound on the AMC channel.  Super frustrating I know Smiley Embarassed 

@ozsat, I am sorry you didn't get any help when calling the help desk.  Its certainly a tricky one as you are watching it on the Sky platform but this is a BT channel.  I would have hoped the help desk would have ruled out any issue from our end before sending you off to Sky seeking help but from what you said it doesn't sound like this happened.  As it stands I am not sure where the issue lay.

Should the problem arise again then please call the help desk as your first point of call so they can rule out any issues on our end.  If you don't get a satisfactory response then please post here on the community.  We are around on the weekend and with the help of @Gemma_P and the other TV experts we should be able to help.  

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
ozsat
Expert
Message 26 of 63

@SeanD- thanks for the information.

The BT faults conversation basically went from them: "If AMC is working fine on BT-tv and not on SkyTV - then the fault is with Sky and you have to call them!"

They don't seem to have an option that it could still be a fault on the BT transmissions/uplinking side.

0 Ratings
KARL05
Message 27 of 63

Hello Sean, I had sound issues on my AMC on BT HD channel on Sky platform just like others on this thread a few weeks ago. Then the problem was corrected for about 2 weeks but over the past 4-5 days the problem has returned and persists to this day. As you said in your last post on this thread, please check your system and arrange to fix this fault. Thanks Karl
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
kinetic747
Contributor
Message 28 of 63

Hopefully my recording of The Terror is unaffected.
0 Ratings
Message 29 of 63

Hi @KARL05,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing problems. It's best if we take a look into this for you to find out what's happening. To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
kinetic747
Contributor
Message 30 of 63

My recording of The Terror is ruined by the sound issue, I'll be recording in SD until the issue is fixed permanently.
0 Ratings