cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Soundbar issue

I have an Orbitsound soundbar. It works perfectly on my LG TV on "live" programmes, but when I switch to my BT box the sound reduces considerably. Any help on solving this issue would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Soundbar issue

this is a issue with all tv boxs its not just bt ones its other providers too there is settings in the box can bosst it up but not alot i have a sony bar on mine i have to change it from pcm output to Digtal output in the settings in the box not the tv the tv box
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Thanks. How do you do that?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

It's a commonly reported issue with the Pro Box & it most certainly isn't common to all manufacturers. The Pro Box does have it's own volume control, so make sure that's at maximum. Other than that there's nothing you can do other than maybe try the optical output & see if that's any better.

There are also documented issues with sound steering with the Pro Box that BT have supposedly acknowledged. When/if that gets addressed the low volume may also be addressed.  I did ask the question whether the low volume was also acknowledged but got no response.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

I am using an optical connector. How do you increase the volume in the Pro box?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

There's a volume control on the remote.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

I tried increasing the volume on the remote but it didn't seem to make any difference!
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Then all you can do is join the rest of us in hoping a future firmware update can solve it.

0 Ratings