cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

Subscribed channels

Does anyone know how I can see what channels I've got and how much I pay for each? I need to know because I'm being offered new deals. When I log in to my account the deals and what they cost compared to what I can get is impossible to interpret. Is it possible to translate the incomprehensible website information to something like this:

Channel                Cost now       Cost with new deal

eg (BT sport )                 £                      £

eg (another one)           £                     £

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7

Re: Subscribed channels

The BT sport package comprises the 4 BT sport channels and costs £15/month to BT customers, the Big Sport package comprises all 11 Sky sports channels and the 4 BT sport channels and costs £40/month. Ergo the 11 Sky sports channels work out at £25/month

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

OK. Thanks V
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 7

That tells me how much it costs but I've just spent 30 minutes trying to find out how to cancel BT sports. Its good that you can answer things but It would be easier if I could do it myself. The stock answers on the website don't tell me anything useful Is there a guide aynwhere that tells us how to do things?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

You can change your package whenever you want if you're upgrading it or once every 30 days if you're downgrading it.

I did detail the procedure in a previous post somewhere but didn't keep a copy of it but, if memory serves correct, it goes something like this.

Logon to MyBT

Click 'Manage Your Products'

Click 'Manage TV'

Click 'Manage' again on the next page

That should get you to the page to switch your package and manage any bolt ons you may have

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 7

Thanks V for trying to help but following your instructions just gives me the option of switching my base package. I cannot see how to cancel BT sport. I will give up on the website now (my life is too busy for this) and call someone at BT

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

No problem. 

I should have explained that whatever package you choose from that site becomes your base package and replace whatever package(s) you currently have. 
For example, I used that site to downgrade my own base package to the lowest one available (the £10 Entertainment package) in the past, now I just add other packages to it as bolt-ons as and when I please.  

0 Ratings